CRL is the leading specialist asset maintenance contractor for buildings and structures operating across the UK. Established in 1955, we have 6 regional offices in the UK and a reputation in the industry for the quality of our service and innovative engineering solutions, underpinned by our commitment to safety and sustainability.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in our London office to join our Contracts Delivery Team as a Contracts Manager. We are looking for someone who is passionate about this field and committed to delivering excellence. You will have ultimate control over the delivery of multiple complex and exciting projects. This is a key role within the company and candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of competence and understanding of ALL aspects of Contracts Management: Surveying, Financial, Contractual, Programming/Planning, Leadership and Communication.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- managing multiple contracts to achieve financial, safety, quality, and environmental targets
- pre-contract planning and liaison with estimators
- leading and delegating duties to engineering and contract staff
- maintaining a working knowledge of current contract forms, acts, and legislation
- accepting, approving, and issuing contracts and subcontracts
- to ensure company's Health and Safety and other IMS procedures are complied with
- planning, programming, and resourcing contracts
- liaising, negotiating, and meeting with clients, consulting engineers, surveyors, and sub-contractors and others
- assisting with the preparation of quality bids, PQQs, and other presentations as required
- providing technical, contractual, and legal advice
- providing accurate information for regional monthly contract appraisals and other reports as required
- budgeting, monitoring, and control of contract finances
- identifying, evaluating, and managing claims and variations
- compiling applications for payment and agreeing final accounts
- motivating, coaching, and providing guidance to staff and operatives
- interviewing, selection, recruitment, discipline, and dismissal of staff
- maintaining photographic library, publicity material, contract press releases, etc
- improving and promoting company profile and activities
In return, we offer:
- a competitive remuneration package + bonus
- private healthcare
- life assurance
- company pension
- Company car (or car allowance)
Please provide CV with application apply
CRL is committed to ensure that our staff maximises their potential through learning and development and provide a range of training opportunities.
CRL is an Equal Opportunities employer.