CRL is the leading specialist asset maintenance contractor for buildings and structures operating across the UK. Established in 1955, we have 6 regional offices in the UK and a reputation in the industry for the quality of our service and innovative engineering solutions, underpinned by our commitment to safety and sustainability.
Due to an increase in enquiries / tenders in the South-East, an excellent opportunity has arisen in our London office to join our Estimating team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about this field and committed to delivering excellence. Candidates for this position will ideally be from a Civil Engineering background and will preferably have a working knowledge of the concrete repair industry.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- the production of tenders and quotations for a variety of works
- analysis of client's specification and contract conditions, bonds, and warranties
- entering tender details and maintaining data records on the database system
- pre-tender site measurement client liaison
- gathering information and date for tenders and quotations
- pricing materials and plant requirements
- assessing labour requirements and costs
- compiling tender programmes using Microsoft Excel and MS Project
- compiling sub-contract enquiries and other quotations
- obtaining competitive prices with suppliers
- carrying out tender risk management procedures
- review of tenders prior to submission
In return, we offer:
- a competitive remuneration package + bonus
- private healthcare
- life assurance
- company pension
- company car (or car allowance)
Please provide CV with application apply
CRL is committed to ensure that our staff maximises their potential through learning and development and provide a range of training opportunities.
CRL is an Equal Opportunities employer.