Lymington Road Estate, West Hampstead is a large mixed use housing development in West Hampstead, London. The units comprise a significant proportion of private accommodation and local authority apartments.
CRL, as Principal Contractor, was employed to deliver the major £3.9m external restoration project in London. The works included the following:
- Principal contractor duties
- Full access scaffolding
- Mansard roof replacement
- Timber window replacement
- Leadwork (window surrounds, flashings and box gutters)
- Copperwork (window surrounds)
- New rainwater goods (cast iron)
- Brickwork (DOFF and Nebulous spray)
- Brickwork restoration
- Brickwork replacement (like for like, colour tinted to suit)
- Helifix strengthening
- Concrete repairs
The works were carried out whilst the apartments were occupied with minimum disruption to the residents.