Concrete Repairs Ltd (CRL) is the leading specialist asset maintenance contractor for buildings and structures operating across the UK through a network of 6 regional offices located in London, Bristol, Chesterfield, Falkirk, Kenilworth and Runcorn. Established in 1955, we provide a comprehensive asset management and maintenance service for buildings and all concrete structures. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our service and innovative engineering solutions, underpinned by our commitment to safety and sustainability.
With over 65 years’ experience and a long record of successful innovation in the repair and rehabilitation of highway structures, we recently won six Scheme Delivery Frameworks (SDF) by National Highways.
Following our recent success in winning these SDFs, excellent opportunities have arisen to join our team throughout all 6 of our UK regions. We are looking to recruit talented people, who are passionate and committed to delivering excellence. Knowledge of highways work would be beneficial, but not essential for all roles.
We currently have vacancies for the following roles:
- Graduate Engineers
- Cathodic Protection Engineers/Technicians
- Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
Why choose CRL?
- an established business
- award-winning projects
- Investors in People Accredited
- Supportive business culture
- opportunities for career progression
- annual appraisals
- recognised industry leaders
- a safe place to work
- work across all business sectors
- recent winner of SDF
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution matching
- Private health care
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- 26 days holiday rising to 28 days (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days paid leave per year to participate in community projects
- Comprehensive employee assistance plan
- Eye care vouchers
- Help towards evening class / hobby allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continuous training and career development
How to apply?
Should you wish to apply for any of these above roles, please send your CV and a cover letter, stating which role and region you are applying for to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities to all and welcome applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, and criminal history.