Operatives (all levels) All Regions
Concrete Repairs Ltd is currently seeking concrete repair Supervisors, Tradesmen and Labourers to join our existing team in all of its regions.
We welcome applications from all levels of operatives experienced in concrete repair works and associated services including coating application, cathodic protection, reservoir refurbishment, carbon fibre strengthening and associated services. (please see www.crl.uk.com for the type of projects we carry out)
CRL have been trading for over 65 years and have a healthy order book.
These posts are full-time permanent positions with excellent opportunities for development and career progression (training will be provided).
Guaranteed minimum hours; overtime paid at contracted rates.
- Experience of working on construction sites
- A conscientious, motivated and positive attitude
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to complete daily tasks with minimum supervision
- Willingness to work at heights safely
- Willingness to follow instructions and accept personal responsibility with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift, carry and push equipment
- Ability to act on initiative, particularly in respect to Health & Safety and reporting relevant matters
- Demonstrate good driving skills in company vans, where driving will be monitored and tracked. Full clean driving licence advantageous
- Willingness to attend training courses, as and when required
- Willingness to travel and work away from home, as and when required
- CSCS card
- Qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, 1st Aid, Confined Space and EUSR card
- SMSTS, SSSTS
- Full Driving License
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time / Permanent
Salary: £10.00 to £13.00 per hour (plus travel and significant Supervisor allowances)
Working away from home may be required at times (lodge/travel money paid as extra)
Please provide CV with application apply